The original Norwegian sweater! The Dale of Norway® Setesdal Sweater is based on a design that has been crafted in Norway for generations and celebrates the traditions of the Norwegian people.
Sweater uses a T-sleeve design with a straight drop from the shoulder for a loose silhouette.
Norwegian Long-Lasting Wool knit:
• Knit from wool sheared from the dalasau - valley sheep - that graze freely in the Norwegian countryside.
• Specialized knit is known for its longevity, creating a garment that will last across seasons. • Crafted in a four-ply knit using 33.5-micron yarns.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
Traditional design incorporates the lusemønster pattern - a repeating image of V-shaped dots - and the motif of crosses that protect against evil spirits.
Intricate, historically-inspired braiding overlay accents the collar and placket.
Norwegian-milled pewter clasps fix the front placket.
Shield patch placed at the left sleeve.
100% merino wool.
Hand wash cold, reshape, and dry flat.
Made in Norway.
Product measurements were taken using size MD (Men's 38-40"). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
ETJGQQE Dale of Norway Setesdal Unisex Sweater F-Black/Off White 2 8712393