The Dale of Norway® Moritz Sweater masterfully balances classic style and modern sport performance. Based on the archival design for the original Moritz World Ski Championship sweater, this piece is updated with a modern fit and movement-mirroring knit that wears easily from the city to the ski slopes.
J-sleeve sweater uses a slimmer arm and an inset, fitted shoulder seam.
Skinsoft Merino Wool in signature Dale of Norway® Comfort Knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Two-ply Comfort Knit binds two layers of 20.5-micron wool together with stretch yarns for improved mobility.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
Woven in a traditional Norwegian pattern with modern, sporty stripes.
Self-bound cuffs and hem.
Shield logo patch at the left sleeve.
100% merino wool.
Hand wash, reshape, and dry flat.
Made in Norway.
Product measurements were taken using size MD (Men's 38-40"). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
LIEGSXS Dale of Norway Moritz Masculine T-Metal Grey/Shiefer Vig/Black/Off White 8224431